Dark theme added.
- All interface elements are updated, compatibility and loading times are greatly improved.
- Responsive design suitable for mobile devices.
- Almost all profile icons are in vector format now to improve quality on high density and high resolution displays.
- WEBP image support in section photos and gallery.
- Benchmarks added: 3DMark Time Spy Extreme, Port Royal, Night Raid, Wild Life (Extreme); PCMark 10; PCMark 8.
- Text transparency settings in informer constructor.
- Panel with social functions was removed, as well as top 10 profile rating.
- Numerous bugfixes (thumbnail creation, inexact profile search, etc.)
Fixed data loading from CPU-Z and creation of custom informer.
New fields: 3DMark Sky Diver and API Overhead benchmarks, Power consumption, Fans inside, 7 and 8 RAM Slots.
Site supports HTTPS and HTTP/2 now (can be switched from the page footer).
All interface elements were updated, as a result, profile settings page loading time was reduced (not in IE/Edge though). Animations became smoother.
CPU-Z data retrieving function uses validation too now.
CPU cache frequency was added.
Fire Strike Ultra test from 3DMark13 was added.
Fixed a problem with displaying configuration archives, if there are more than one.
Complete website redesign!
Most of the functionality is still the same, but there are several important changes:
- Previous configuration archives are not compatible with new site engine anymore, so they were removed (archived data is still there in HTML format, you can send a request to admin if you want to have it).
- Old rating system was abolished, position in Top 10 is now determined by the number of Google +1, Facebook and Vkontakte likes and tweets that contain your profile link.
- Site requires latest browser versions to work properly, more details can be found on the feedback page.
3DMark 2013 benchmark was added.
SLI/Crossfire icon is displayed on informers.
New function to create archives of current configurations (max 10 per every conf).
Subsequent changes cannot be made to the archived configuration.
Service was fully translated into english, domain for russian version is sysprofile.ru, for english - systemprofile.net.
All links on them are identical.
Profile search is now available (in Hardware, Network and Soft sections). Special icons appear next to some profile fields to find their content in other users' profiles.
Quick Manual was added.
Own informer constructor can be found in "Informers" section.
Now SysProfile supports up to 5 configurations per account. Account › Configuration Count
Created configurations are not deleted when their count is decreased, only become hidden in all dropdown boxes.
Field Hardware › CPU › CPU-Z validation was added.